Leadership Associates Responsibilities
Leadership Associates Responsibilities:
- Development of a strategic plan to advance CLIMB’s mission and objectives as well as promote its growth and sustainability.
- Management of CLIMB’s daily operations
- Provision of legal research and advice on matters that pertain to patent and copyright issues.
- Conceptualization and administration of CLIMB’s marketing campaigns ensuring that these have unified message consistent with CLIMB’s brand and reputation.
- Management of CLIMB’s finances.
- Management of scientific and technological matters (upkeep and maintenance of CLIMB’s website).
- Execution of CLIMB”s overall marketing strategy ensuring that this is implemented correctly at the local level
- Provision of creative inputs to CLIMB’s marketing and branding strategy.
- Development of event agenda, sponsorship packages, as well as marketing, networking and knowledge management on multiple platforms (e.g., social media, website, and email)
Leadership Associates will have a semester of intensive hands-on training on managing and running an organization after which, they will assume various positions in CLIMB's Executive Team.